To all of our 2018 restaurants, wineries, and vendors – thank you for your participation!
We will keep this page updated with our most up-to-date info so you can plan for the event. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Chelsea Mars if you have any questions. Her email is email@example.com and her cell is (828) 582-5973.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Doors open to VIP at
3:30pmand GA at 4pm Eventconcludes at 7pm
- # of Attendees to Prep
for:600 guests + 100 vendors
- Serving Size: a few bites
- Set Up Time: 12-2:30pm
- Check-In: At the main entrance to DPAC on the first floor
- Table Set up: each restaurant and winery is sharing an 8’ table and a 6’ table behind for prep and plating. We are providing beverage naps, serving vessels and linens. You are responsible for any table decor.
Power Restrictions at DPAC
- Power is on a limited first come first serve basis. If you will need an electrical outlet, reserve your spot sooner than later. Call Chelsea Mars (828) 582-5973, or fill in the form at the bottom of this page to reserve your power outlet.
- The following is allowed at your table:
- Sternos – can’t leave them unattended
- Electric hot plates
- Toaster ovens
- Electric Hot Boxes – will need to be located away from your table
- No open flames are allowed (no butane stoves)
Help us stay in touch! Take a moment to fill out this form so we have all of your info: